20100514

The Age of 3D

Yeah finally I'm back! After months of silence, and all time low €/$ ratio, I've decided to do something to save me from ultimate boredom! I barely remember, without looking my exposts,that my last post was something about St. Valentine. Thanks god those days has passed yet many new things appeared. I can list millions of things like invitation from Canada to participate to G20 youth summit or offers from two institutions that I've applied and failure of Euro in global markets I picked the subject to mention. With the mass spread of 3D visiual materials and low sale rates of Playboy magazine in the centerfold of magazine they used Hope Dworaczyk offering wine, thanks to their gift of 3D-glasses things have just come to life. I hope Playgirl will not use the same strategy!

PS: Ops, how can I forget to mention abolishment of visa requirment agreements between Russia and Turkey.

0 comments:

2006-2012

Hayır efendim bu kesinlikle ek$isozluk özentisi bir yazı değildir, sadece ucu kıytırık yerlere varan kendi öz inancımdan kaynaklanan bir bitim tarihi ve copyright mevzusudur. İşbu yazı burada olduktan sonra buradaki yazılar ve imajlar Birleşmiş Devletler İnterneti Koruma ve Geliştirme yasası altında ulvi haklar doğrultusunda korunmaktadır. Şimdilik buradaki yazılar, mittafa tüzel kişisinin okilovebeytiverymuch adıyla internete bir yansımasıdır ve bu yansımayı mittafa pek sevmektedir. Hatta bu tüzel kişi, artık tüzel olmakla kalmamakta, tüzel kişilikleri içermektedir, içerecektir, içermelidir. Eğer bu itirazınız varsa bi şekilde ulaşmanız pek tabii mümkündür. Süpaneke dinimiz amin